Sunday, December 6, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog

Well I have finally entered the world of blogging. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas, feelings and opinions about everything from current affairs, politics, health matters, music, movies, war and even a peek into my own personal life.

It isn't going to be all fun and games but it isn't going to be "oh so serious". I hope to find a happy medium between funny and serious.

I want to share my curiosities about the world and what is going on in it and I hope you will share yours with me. I want to share my life experiences and hope that one learns something from them or just get a good chuckle. I will share the obstacles in my life and the solution to get around them or I will seek the solution from you.

This blog is about living, loving, laughing and learning.

I'm Miss Candy, nice to meet you and welcome to Reactive Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment