Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Friends" Episode - Ross Laminates Top 5 List

One of my favorite episodes from Friends was the one where they all create their list of 5 famous people they could get a free pass from their partner to sleep with. Poor Ross had his list laminated and prior to laminating it he removed Isabella Rosellini from his list and replaced her with someone else. Lo and behold Ross runs into Isabella Rosellini in the coffee house and no longer has her on his list. Lucky for him Rachel allows him to have the free pass with Isabella anyways, which he had no luck with...poor Ross...lol.

When this episode aired all my friends, family and I created our list of 5 famous people we would want a free pass to sleep with. My list has changed numerous times over the years, but I haven't laminated my list yet, for that very reason.

I'm a currently single and can sleep with whomever I want, but here is my list of 5 famous men I would sleep with if I had the chance, in no specific order:

1. Jason Statham
2. David Beckham
3. Eddie Ciberian
4. Lenny Kravitz
5. Matthew McConaghey













My #5 changes often. At one point it was Paul Walker, then he didn't age well, so i removed him. Then it was Ben Affleck, but he lost his appeal when he stayed married for more than 2 years.

We all know the chances of me every getting to sleep with any of these men is 1 in a trillion. Although, I did run into Eddie Ciberian during his scandalous affair with that country singer, Leanne Rhimes. I was on my lunch break, sitting at McDonalds, with a good view of Flames Central across from me. As I bite into my burger this man starts walking towards me, I was like "He looks familiar, where do I know him from" as he got closer it struck me who it was, it was my hottie from Third Watch, Eddie Ciberian. I stopped myself from jumping up and banging on the window and chasing after him, I was all a fluster after he passed. That is the closest I have gotten to any of these men on my list.

If you had a free pass list, who would you have as your top 5 famous people?

Miss Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment