Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lions and TIGERS and Bears..OH MY!

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, What have you gotten yourself into? When it comes to celebrity scandals like this I usually keep to myself. I truly believe that what celebrities do in the privacy of their own home is there business and no one else.

Is it not enough that Tiger made a statement saying he would like to keep his personal sins and mistakes private. I understand there is major money paid out to these celebrities to use their squeaky clean image for endorsement purposes, but does that really mean Tiger owes us all the details of his personal fall from grace? I do not think so. Do these alleged affairs make Tiger less of a golfer? Did he lose his special golf powers when he slept with these women? What do these women do with those powers once they have them?

The point I am getting at is, yes, Tiger is human, sorry to disappoint all you avid fans who thought he was super human or non human. Tiger is a man who is as susceptible to temptation as the next guy. Yes, it is disappointing that an idol to millions would cheat, but what makes the cheating worse to me, is that his wife was pregnant. Shame on you, Tiger. None the less, I respect your right to privacy in dealing with this family tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these trying times.

Miss Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment