Friday, April 1, 2011

Need A Happiness Reminder?

Lately, I have felt like I really needed a reminder on what it takes to be happy. Prior to this recent episode of depression, I knew it was my choice to be happy or not, and I always chose to be happy & see the best in everything. Doing this becomes difficult when your days are filled with darkness & you feel like you are drowning & have no survival skills in the real world due to depression. I needed a change, fast!

When I'm feeling down I find doing research & being creative always helps me feel better. So I put my creative skills to work and created this little "Happiness" reminder for myself & would love to share it with you.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

5 comments:

  1. i love this! - & everyone needs a happiness reminder! life is too short :)
    so, shari

    BTW,
    found you on the blog hop! i'm your newest follower ;))
    http://www.spearmintbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful video - would you mind if I posted a link to this post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...Sandra please feel free to share this video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this creative, little pick-me-up. I needed it today. Your blog seems really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post...I try to remind people about happiness as well, especially when certain things can take the light out of our days. Mine is music & writing!
    Found you through Monday Madness & am building a community with others who have their own story of strength & battled with depression, trauma, bipolar or any type of mental illness. I would love if you would link up...http://notcrazyimbipolar.blogspot.com/
    ;) ~CC

    ReplyDelete