Thursday, April 14, 2011

Are Thoughts The Source of Ego? (Tolle Thursday)

I am a big fan of Eckhart Tolle. When I first was diagnosed with depression, his book 'A New Earth' was a big part of my recovery from that episode of depression.

It taught me to let go of the past, which is a big part of depression, dwelling on the past. Going forward I will be sharing tidbits of information via videos from Eckhart's book, as there was so much that I learned from this book, that it must be shared.

If you would like to buy this book, click on the Amazon icon on the right hand side toolbar.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog post. My eldest daughter is currently battling an episode of depression. You know, I have this book on my shelf, I'm going to send it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Friday hops! Come visit me at www.kortneyskrazylife.com! Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from You Like Me Friday Blog Hop! Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. I sometimes have bouts of depression myself. I admire how you have bounced back into life. Visiting you here from friday blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Candy..I'm a new follower....like your blog.

    ReplyDelete