Saturday, January 2, 2010

AVATAR: Will History Repeat it's Self?

I just finished watching AVATAR. Amazing movie kept my interest for the entire 2.5 hours. Highly recommend this movie.

This movie definitely got me thinking. When humans find another livable planet with a living race on it, are we going to destroy the planet's natural resources for the mighty dollar, the same way we have destroyed earth's? I hope not. I hope that we learn from our mistakes and cherish and honour natural resources they way they should be and not take them for granted the way we have.

And if there are other living beings on the planet I hope they will fight hard the way the AVATARS did to not allow any foreign visitors, like ourselves, to come in and destroy what it so beautiful. NATURE. Shame on the human race if history repeats itself.

Miss Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment