Below are 15 things you can do to participate in 'A Day of Peace' to be held tomorrow Friday, March 4th. These are things we should practice doing all year round to help make the world a better, more peaceful, place.
1. Say something nice to everyone you meet today.
2. Smile and say "Hello" to people you do not know.
3. Say a prayer or whisper a kind wish for someone
4. Compliment a stranger
5. Praise generously
6. Show respect equally to all human beings
7. Give someone a chance to prove him or herself
8. Encourage someone to pursue their dream
9. Allow someone to let his or her light shine
10. Smile at someone who’s sad
11. Smile at strangers
12. Offer sincere, kind words to someone who’s hurting
13. Inspire someone to be the best that they can be
14. Give someone the benefit of the doubt
15. Replace an angry or bitter thought toward someone with a loving thought (or at least try)