Thursday, April 29, 2010

Parking Spot Abusers: Notes You Wish You Left!

If you are like me, you too, despise people who abuse parking spots. That is right, I am talking about parking spots. You know the people I am talking about! The ones who double park, taking up two stalls. Or the people who park in handicap zones with no handicap placard & half the time, not disabled/handicapped in any way. Now, in this time & age, we have new parking abusers, the ones with crappy car alarms. Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the night by the loudest car alarm in the world with an owner that cannot hear his own alarm?

I am sure we have all experienced one or all of these parking spot abusers. But have you ever did anything about it? If you have, were you always nice and friendly about it? Well, check out these thank you notes that some people have left for these parking spot abusers. Notes I am sure we wished we had left at some point.










No comments:

Post a Comment