Sunday, December 11, 2011

Childhood Memory, Dream or Alien Experience? (lol)

I know, I know, you read the title and are probably thinking "WTF?". That would be my first response if I stumbled upon this blog post. The thing is I have this memory from when I was 5 or 6 years old, Im not sure if it was a dream, my imagination or an actual visit from beings not from earth.

Here is what I experienced:  I was in bed, and suddenly woke up and saw these figures walking down the stairs from our 3rd floor laundry room.They didn't have a face, and wore these long cloaks.   I was scared, closed my eyes and hid under the blankets, and didnt look again. Until, they pulled my blankets down and tied me up.  I remember not being scared anymore, as they were very gentle. They started showing me a slide show on my wall next to my bed, of animals, and asking me what they were, I answered.  It didn't take long, and when they were done, they turned around and left the same way they came.

I have shared this memory with many people as I grew up. People either laughed & brushed it off, said nothing at all, or were on side with me in thinking this was an alien experience.

According to this survey which identifies typical experiences shared by many abductees, states that I HAVE NOT experienced an alien visit. While it is not intended to cover all similarities, it lets you compare your experiences with those of known abductees.

You be the judge. Was this just a vivid dream of a 6 year old child or was it something else? You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment