Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Re-Releasing '2009 Top10Causes Awareness Documentary'

I am currently working on updating & uploading the '2009 Top10Causes Awareness Documentary' I created last summer on to Reactive Candy TV. For those of you who do not know, @Top10Causes was my user name on Twitter before I became @Reactive_Candy. Due to my own personal health issues I was unable to continue the work that I had planned for bringing awareness to these amazing causes.

Back in May 2009, from my @Top10Causes profile on Twitter, I sent out a request for nominations for peoples favorite cause/charity on Twitter. I received a lot of nominations & the voting occured in June 2009. In this documentary I introduce you to the 10 amazing charities that the people on Twitter voted as their Top10Causes. I am sure each of them will touch you deep in your heart, the same way they touched mine.

I am also thinking about running Top10Causes again this summer, if there is enough interest. My thoughts are to have nominations tweeted to me, and then we will vote by using hashtags. I believe in this format it will keep the voting as transparent as possible. Let me know if you are interested in me running this campaign again, and if enough are interested, I am on board to do it again in 2010.

Miss Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment